Amazing Lake Nakuru Safari
Amazing Lake Nakuru Safari
Lake Nakuru National Park is a world-class bird watching safari destination and fondly referred to as the bird watchers paradise. The park has more than 25 black rhinoceros plus around 70 white rhinos. There are also a number of Rothschild’s giraffe, Waterbuck, lion, cheetah, and leopard. The park also has largely sized pythons.
As well as flamingos, Lake Nakuru National Park has a myriad other bird species that inhabit the lake and the area surrounding it, such as African fish eagle, goliath heron, hamerkop, pied kingfisher and Verreaux eagle.
Lake Naivasha is a freshwater lake with a picturesque view of Mount Long’onot, hippos, over 400 species of birds including pelicans, African fish eagles, African darter, cormorants, and the lesser flamingos and a sizeable population of hippos.
We’re committed to helping create moments of discovery as you embark on a trip with us. Our talented guides are not only well equipped to show you around but are more than capable of explaining the experience as you go through it. They are there to help you fully immerse yourself in the moment. Feel free to approach the guide to talk about the trip during your breaks. They would be more than happy to help you make the most out of special moment you’ve discovered. So what are you waiting for? Come and create special moments of discovery with Napanda Tours and Safaris!
- All accommodations and meals as per personalized itinerary
- Airport/hotel transfers, park fees & applicable regional flights
- Private use of a specially outfitted 4WD vehicle and binoculars
- Expert guide and driver (all are fluent in English)
- Unlimited bottled water, soft drinks and bush snacks
- Laundry, beer, wine and spirits are included at select lodges and camps
- Comprehensive support from our operational office in Arusha, Tanzania
- International Airfare to and from Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Laundry, soft drinks, beer, wine and spirits not specified above
- Travel Insurance, gratuities, souvenirs, and Items of a personal nature
Met upon arrival or picked from your Nairobi city hotel and your 2 days safari begins with a drive north to Lake Nakuru National park, enter the park through Lanet gate and proceed with game viewing en-route to Sarova Lion Hill for lunch. Afternoon game drive.
Lake Nakuru is known as a Ramsar bird site specifically founded for the protection of the black and white rhino. It is also a home for more than 450 species of birds including the lesser and greater flamingos, pelicans, African fish eagles and many others.
Back to Nairobi
Early morning safari game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park followed by breakfast. Thereafter drive to Lake Naivasha Country Club for lunch.
Optional afternoon boat ride on Lake Naivasha at an extra cost – freshwater lake with a pictureresque view of Mount Longonot, hippos, over 400 species of birds on the island including pelicans, African fish eagles, African darter, cormorants and the lesser flamingos which are migratory).
After lunch drive back to Nairobi arriving at your city hotel in the evening.