Astounding Kenya Safari Masai Mara
Kenya Safari Masai Mara
The Kenya Safari Masai Mara is the most celebrated game park. It offers the possibility of seeing “the big five” and many other species of game. This is where the great wildebeest migration is a spectacle to behold for any who would be visiting Kenya mainly in July and August of each year. Millions of wildebeest, zebra and gazelle from Serengeti plains cross the Tanzania border and the Mara River to reach Masai Mara grazing fields from late June. The dramatic crossing of the river and the preying on the migrants by predators can be viewed from early July to August. The reserve abounds with birdlife since dose to about 452 species have been recorded. Hot air balloon safaris are readily available in this park.
We’re committed to helping create moments of discovery as you embark on a trip with us. Our talented guides are not only well equipped to show you around but are more than capable of explaining the experience as you go through it. They are there to help you fully immerse yourself in the moment. Feel free to approach the guide to talk about the trip during your breaks. They would be more than happy to help you make the most out of special moment you’ve discovered. So what are you waiting for? Come and create special moments of discovery with Napanda Tours and Safaris!
- All accommodations and meals as per personalized itinerary
- Airport/hotel transfers, park fees & applicable regional flights
- Private use of a specially outfitted 4WD vehicle and binoculars
- Expert guide and driver (all are fluent in English)
- Unlimited bottled water, soft drinks and bush snacks
- Laundry, beer, wine and spirits are included at select lodges and camps
- Comprehensive support from our operational office in Arusha, Tanzania
- International Airfare to and from Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Laundry, soft drinks, beer, wine and spirits not specified above
- Travel Insurance, gratuities, souvenirs, and Items of a personal nature
Pick up from your hotel at 7:30 am and drive via the scenic Great Rift Valley to the Mara Reserve arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive.
Masai Mara Game Reserve
Full day spent exploring the park in search of the Big 5. Optional hot air Balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 490 per person. The Masai Mara Game Reserve is arguably Kenya’s most popular game sanctuary. It is the most famous and most visited game reserve in Kenya. The film ‘Out of Africa’ was made to a great extent in this reserve. Virtually every type of wildlife can be seen at the Mara.
Back to Nairobi
Morning game drive then drives to Nairobi via Narok; we stop to browse in the bustling, vibrant Masai markets to buy curios and handicrafts before continuing to Nairobi.