Rwanda Primate Safari
Rwanda Gorilla Safari
Rwanda gorilla safari is designed to give a glimpse of Rwanda’s major highlight – the primates. In this tour, you will be able to explore the lush, virgin forests of Rwanda and be among the remaining mountain gorillas in the world. According to travelers, gorilla tracking is a must-try experience that will leave your spine tingling until the very end of the tour (and even when you just think about it!) For this well-crafter tour, you will visit Kigali as well as the highly esteemed Volcanoes National Park and you will be able to retreat at one of Rwanda’s most luxe exclusive lodges.
We’re committed to helping create moments of discovery as you embark on a trip with us. Our talented guides are not only well equipped to show you around but are more than capable of explaining the experience as you go through it. They are there to help you fully immerse yourself in the moment. Feel free to approach the guide to talk about the trip during your breaks. They would be more than happy to help you make the most out of special moment you’ve discovered. So what are you waiting for? Come and create special moments of discovery with Napanda Tours and Safaris!
- All accommodations and meals as per personalized itinerary
- Airport/hotel transfers, park fees & applicable regional flights
- Private use of a specially outfitted 4WD vehicle and binoculars
- Expert guide and driver (all are fluent in English)
- Unlimited bottled water, soft drinks and bush snacks
- Laundry, beer, wine and spirits are included at select lodges and camps
- Comprehensive support from our operational office in Arusha, Tanzania
- International Airfare to and from Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Laundry, soft drinks, beer, wine and spirits not specified above
- Travel Insurance, gratuities, souvenirs, and Items of a personal nature
After meet and greet at Kigali International Airport, you will be chaperoned to scenic drive through the glorious terraced hillsides of Rwanda towards Ruhengeri, the base for Gorilla trekking at the Parc National des Volcans (Volcanoes National Park).
Volcanoes National Park
After an early breakfast, you will go on to start your thrilling gorilla trek in the park. The trek will start in the cultivated foothills of Virunga and then once you enter the rainforest, you will be able to see feel the intimate vibe all throughout. You can hear chattering monkeys, singing birds and you can see large mammals like buffaloes and elephants as well,
Breakfast will be served early at the lodge. Soon after, you will depart for your second gorilla tracking adventure. After that, you will drive through intriguing tea, coffee and banana plantations towards the beautiful town of Kigali.
End of tour
Before ending your tour, you will be taken into a comprehensive and entertaining Kigali City Tour. Among the many interesting sites, you will visit are Kandt Museum, Genocide Memorial Site and some craft centers in the city. After the city tour, you will have a sumptuous lunch and then you will be transported to the airport. This marks the end of your 4 days Rwanda gorilla safari tour.